DECADES OF DESIGN
Illustrious history of legendary P.C. Totuka & Sons dates back to 1945, when it was started by Shri Padam Chandji Totuka as his first big venture. At its initial stage dealt only in emeralds. Although in its succeeding years, this brand bought and sold all the 84 ratnas known to man.
Having witnessed tremendous success in Pink City of Jaipur, gallant Padam Chandji decided to expand his area of operation and developed his business in Mumbai where it grew ten-folds.
Passion for gemstones successively passed on to the next generation. Both sons of Padam Chandji- Anil and Sunil Totuka, now manage the Jaipur and Mumbai offices respectively.
P.C. Totuka & Sons expanded its operations to include finished jewelry featuring exquisite ‘Jadaau’ work. With time Anil Totuka became a name to reckon within the world of Kundan Meena jewelry and Sunil Totuka for rare and colored diamonds.
This thriving legacy is further being innovated now by the fresh vision of Siddhartha and Gautam Totuka. The three generations of Totukas’ work relentlessly towards their commitment of satisfying their patrons.
P.C Totuka & Sons participated and got tremendous response in 9th Jewellers Association Show from 21-24 August 2015.